This isn't for you to read. But, really, it is. So please do.

Tuesday, October 12

well.

i don't even know what to do about it, how to react. i just want to lay here and never move. surround myself with music and ignore the entire world. it's never good to me, i wont't miss it.

3 comments:

  1. Buddy, I feel your pain, its something every guy goes through at some point. You have to embrace it in order to get something out of it. Take time to think and get meaning out of it. I was told that I had a bad case of depression a few months ago, and although I haven't completely recovered, I am certainly better, because I took that time to think of all that I have and why I was sad, and how good of a life I really had despite that one bad thing.
    peace bro.... Scott the not-so-depressed-anymore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry, things will get better. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man.

    I know, I just thought that this was a sign of things getting better. That's why I'm let down.

    ReplyDelete