This isn't for you to read. But, really, it is. So please do.

Wednesday, October 20

just, whatever.

[rant]

so much crap. one. i hate how earlier, everyone was all mad at me. (everyone being you all.) mad at me for being dramatic, or whatever. goodness, i think i smell irony. click the jump \/


two. i can almost tell i'm being ignored. so yeah. thanks, really. it really gets the point across that you don't want to make them mad. when honestly.. bleh, whatever. i'll post later, if you want to know. just, i really don't see how it's okay that everyone is like, awh, that's cute. but then they're like ooh girl i will never speak to you again if you do that. its annoying, to be quite honest. and everyone is like oh, i'm sorry for everything. well, so what? that doesn't fix anything. maybe if you weren't so stupid and could move on, then things would get better. for everyone.

you annoy me. just, flat out. get out of here.

you. why the hell are you being like this? do you not get that everything, all of this, is your fault? maybe if you would freaking listen to me once in a while, realize how shitty i feel because of your constant yelling, you might get that you are making my life total hell. you don't even want to know the shit that i've thought about doing within the past weeks. seriously.

and don't try talking to me about any of this, any of you. it won't work.

[/rant]

"Eyes red with sorrow, he put the mask back on yet again."

|me

5 comments:

  1. hey, I'm sorry about how shitty you're feeling, and how out of control everything in your life is. honestly - I know that's a terrible feeling, but don't. I'm not going to talk you out of it, but I want you to know, there are so many people, so many OTHER people that will appreciate you. and I'm sure the people around you do - just, right now, they're being bitches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry... I'm sorry to hear about how bad/shitty you"re feeling. I get what your going through... I think. You have the right to choose what you want to do, but I want to let you know not only do I appreciate you (and think you are a wonderful person) but I know for a fact that there are so many people who not only appreciate you, but LOVE you as well. Just chill, things will work themselves out for the better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys. It's not that I feel under appreciated. i just feel.. almost uncared for. Or unnoticed, if you will.

    unnoticed is better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you knew who I am, you would realize how much I care for you little Henry :) You are one amazaing guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know who you are, Case. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete