This isn't for you to read. But, really, it is. So please do.

Thursday, October 7

epiphany.

you know what? i just want something to make me happy. not something to make me laugh. but something, or someone, to actually make me happy.

story time. one day, my mom was yelling at me. understatement. it was bad. anyways. i was talking to her, right? and she said hey it'll be okay, tomorrow we'll be together and i'll help take your mind off things. so we hung out, watched some movies and stuff.

well, moral of the story is, that's what i want. but in a nice girl. someone that actually has some sort of values.

someone to make me happy again.

|me

2 comments:

  1. So I stumbled upon this blog the other day, and for some reason I felt compelled to read it. And so then, being an unemployed vet, I decided to go back and read a little. What I've noticed is that you remind me a lot of myself in my younger years. You seem to have similar problems like I did, and this post confirms it. I'd just like to let you know that you don't need a girlfriend to make you happy. You just need good friends. I'm unemployed, divorced, and yet I'm the happiest I've ever been. Why? Because I have friends who are there for me for anything. And that's what matters. As cliche as this sounds, women will come and go, but family and friends will always be there. Then again, everyone is different and need different things so maybe I'm wrong. Either way, listen or ignore me, acknowledge your elders.

    God Bless,
    -- Lt. Smith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. That really means something to me. I'm glad someone found this and realized why I write it.

    And on the original topic, I wasn't necessarily trying to say that I need a girlfriend to make me happy. I meant that I just need something. My post ended the wrong way, sorry.

    Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete