This isn't for you to read. But, really, it is. So please do.

Thursday, July 22

Another day down.


Alright, so yesterday, I discovered that my hugely long summer assignment, that I have been working on for likethe past two weeks, was completed... whoops. I just now realized that its due tomorrow, haha. So I guess I better be right, or else there goes two months of work.

Anyways. I figured out why my youtube videos were loading slowly. I followed this articl
e, and it seems to work a lot better.

On another, totally unrelated topic, have you noticed that girls tell, like, everyone that they love them?
Like, no joke, I've had three different girls tell me they love me in the past hour or so... interesting haha.

What's this
Blogger Draft or whatever its called? It just looks different, and I can see my stats now.

Well, off to some late night gaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment